Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the fifth dimension

you are now abiding in the 5th dimension in body....
never before has this occurred
it is a dimension of neutrality
your consciousness is abiding outside of time
and the navigation system here is one of blessing all things...
this is how you will manifest the direct experience of love's presence
you are the creator of your experience and you will experience love's presence
when you see only "jeshua" (the heart of love) in all things...
yes, you have come to trust me, to walk with me, to breathe me...
now, i say unto you, bless all things
see me, you within all
for the light we are is hiding behind that which appears unlike it
waiting, oh so waiting for you to bless it....
with oh so much love,
jeshua/denisa

such fun!
I'm along for the ride
and so glad to have
such beautiful, loving,delightful companions!

michael

--

No comments: