Thursday, September 4, 2008

being the observer



WHY I ASK OF YOU

TO BE

THE

OBSERVER

my beautiful, holy child

whose essence contained

cannot be put into earthly words…

I ask of you to be the observer

what does your “father” do ???

does he not allow you to play,

to dance

in the sandbox of your creation

and wait oh so patiently

for you to come home

to him????

as long as you continue to believe

in shadows,

he will allow it…

he will wait with oh so much patience

and dance every dream of shadow

with you

for his love is unconditional

yet

once you start observing

the shadow dance

and not be the player in the

dream

you become one with the father,

for is that not his role???

does he not observe the dance

and yet experience it

along with you????

you will experience it

as the observer

yet, you will come to “see”

(for those who have eyes to see)

you will come to “hear”

(for those who have ears to hear)…

you will come to see

the perfection of the shadow dance

playing in front of you

and as the observer

now, one with me

the “father” who abides

within our shared heart…

you will bless the dance

and the power contained within

that choice

will open your 3rd eye…

your eye of truth

miracles, many, many miracles

will spring forth from that choice……..

does this make sense to you???

with that

I bid you adieu

jeshua/denisa



to me

this is the only
sensible way to be

my way of trying
to be good
to be right
to provide for the future
to correct the past
in the dreams
of time and separation
has been oh so frustrating

yet in my willingness
to trust your words as true
and my willingness to allow
all to be as it bes
a lifting of the burdens
i thought i bore occurs
a lightness of being
is felt
a joy is known
and a smile
spontaneously emerges
to brighten my day

michael


No comments: