Wednesday, September 3, 2008

embracing the ego

EMBRACING THE EGO

(my thought of separation)

as I come to love myself...

to remember that I am loved

so deeply that words cannot express…

I make a choice

that choice is to be the blessing

of the “world”

as I bless

I lift my separate thoughts

to join my blessing self

Now that I live within

a oneness

again remembered

this union indescribable

in earthly words

I realize that the choice

to awaken

has allowed the ego

(the thought of separation)

to become my savior…

it brings me “all of me”

those parts denied

yet hidden

deep within my soul

it brings them once again

to the surface

for me to bless

to embrace

to return to love…

all is now one with my walk

I embrace each separate

sight and sound

and feeling and thought

as i embrace god…

for it all IS


although ego is a made creation

to dissolve when time is done

along with all i tried

to separate from the One i BE

for now i allow it to mirror

you in me

and me in you

now, it becomes my mirror

and yours as well

to ignore it is to ask separation

to appear again…

to dismiss it

is to deny a belief

about myself i hold

that still exists within me…

to embrace it is to set

it free

for it is now in service

to you and me…

all is me

to deny that

is to deny that

I AM

DENISA/michael


and patrick added:


as i lay my hands on thee
surely what miracle
will manifest in thee
for thine hands
come accompanied by the gift
of the Holy Spirit
this divine healing
is a consecration
of the heavens & earth
of my love for thee
for all the goodness&grace
is hosted in the house
that dwells my soul
for this is the incarnation in thee
for hallowed be thy name
for all the heavenly hosts
come forth this day
one in fellowship
of the first born son
or this flesh, my body,
became the word
that is the fountain
of living waters....
that is everlasting
eternal...never ending
for this disciples
cup runneth over...
for these glad tidings
are in the glory of the lord
of the kingdom of God
for in my heart is the
kingdom by the grace of the
words i speak to thee

1 comment:

Prodgical Son said...

not only does this flow
it builds up to let go "ego"
beautiful michael
patrick