Thursday, September 4, 2008

the pool of love

the pool of love

i walk into the brilliantly
sparkling pool of love
and notice a slight chill
as the cooling water
surrounds my body warm

i walk a bit and then
dip my head into the pool
and push until i am immersed
in the comfort these
living waters give

holding my breath
i glide along below
the water surface
until i reach the other side

i look into the bright sky above
that sends fractals
of shimmering light
into my pool of life
each hologram of moving light
is joined to every other
the oneness of love's presence
is so clear

eagerly i dive again
into this pool of life
again and once again
until the love i feel
remains with me
even in the drying
of my skin
warmed again
by summer's sun

and life renews
again and again
unendingly

michael




GOING SWIMMING


If You And I As ONE

Were to dip into a pool

And swimming go

ripples would flow

Along the banks of all

ripples moving for All

They would wash up

On the shore

There for all to see

All to Know

That I and my father Are ONE again

The “seed of joining” would be

Carried by the waters and land whereever

They would find an open heart

Ready for love's seeded kiss to be planted

And then the Master Gardener would come along and

Tend to them...

Giving them just enough sun

just enough water for that “seed”

To grow in its own perfect timing


As each seemingly “separate” heart

Starts on its OWN passage way home

It is quite a journey you know

Into the real world leaving the unreal world behind

The small ego does tend to put up

Quite a fight for its very existence

Yet the seed, once planted,

Given to the ONE by the waters of life

Will continue to grow and sprout

although allowed its own pace

Until the bud appears

Surrender is the food for the beautiful bud

Always, Surrender

And so it is


the voice for love



Gifts of love

Oh, what gifts do I bring forth

For my en-joy-ment this day???

My fullest self brings forth with such delight

That which sings To me of

Love!!!!!!!!

I awaken this day to the song of birds…

Each one fills my ears with the morning’s

Newness…

I thank My SELF

My kitties are frolicking and dancing to the

Songs the birds are extending…

Little bunnies and squirrels are delighting in

The birds awakening melody…

I thank My SELF

The wind is blowing with a mighty roar…

I watch the flowers and trees bend to the power

Of this energy

I thank My SELF

I make my morning coffee I allow myself to enjoy

The aroma and the taste


I thank my SELF

I delight in the warmth of my morning shower

Feeling the waters cleanse my energy field

A new day Is born

I thank MY SELF

I know that I will play today with my grandsons

I will be overwhelmed with love within my heart

When I see their shiny faces

I thank my SELF

This is how i look at

Our New Now -always thanking

Our FULL SELF

For the gifts we bring to this SELF

Ever to experience the wonder and joy

Of this now moment

I am in an everlasting dance of love

From My SELF to My SELF

The more i grow this Love of SELF…

Watering the seed of love of self

By acknowledging the love that is brought to us

In each moment…

We dwell in gratitude for each moment

Brought forth to us from this love within

Whose only desire is to extend love

Onto the canvas of our life…

Constantly receiving and giving back with

An attitude of gratitude and wonder

Oh, we receive more and more!!!!

Until the world cannot possibly contain us

With love

Denisa/jeshua


No comments: