Wednesday, September 3, 2008

dear patrick

dear patrick,

your love for me
comes through so clear
it rings all bells
around about
to tell the angels
of our winning bouts
with ego's false delights
now spent with
dawning christ's
bright lights

jshua/michael

in response to patrick's words:

its been a long road

for you my friend

lonely,lost, tired &confused
well sit a while my friend
rest for i will end your sorrows
a gift from "Holy Spirit"
to all who searched to find emptiness
for this is where ego leads us
for it is surely a road to ruin
i know i was once like you
all that needless suffering
and for what ...ego.....
Edging
God
Out
for don't be in despair
for there is one
who rally cares
let me open your heart
and take you home
where you really belong
be one with this
be one with all
for your heart shall never be broken again
it is your time
for "Holy Spirit" shall
surely guide us
and the heavens shall rain love on you
for a holy son comes home
for this path is paved
from your heart
and all it took
for you to look with in
no more sorrows
no more pain
for you will be whole
one with in self
with light shining
in thee

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

from denisa:

beautiful michael

after reading one of Patrick's messages to you
i thought i would send this along
i have come to "see" the reality of being here now
to transform the energies that are unlike love...
i too have experienced everything unlike love
yet, for a wondrous purpose....
for i could not extend the thought forms that come through me
if i first had not experienced the moments that bloom the fruit....
just like Jesus...
so, we need to laugh more at that which appears unlike love...
for seriousness is what got us here...
i had a wondrous experience yesterday and i thought i would
share it with you...
a month or so ago i think i shared with you about going to court
with my ex, i was told to see him as innocent and a huge violet colored
truck appeared for me (jeshua reminded me i would be gifted with
moments not like the world would gift me, but in symbol....)
well, this weekend i stayed with some old friends and i was guided
to share Jeshua's words on a personal level for both of them...
i wanted to resist for "fear" that they would think me crazy...
but i did what i was asked..
well, i hate driving the freeway that takes me down south, i have to
go through l.a. airport jams and i am not good with traffic.
on my way home, i saw another purple truck...
then, i realized i had missed my cut off as i had been hearing a message
in that moment about the "value" of placing the palms of my hands on others...
so, i missed the toll road
i got back on the other way to come around again and there , on the other
side of the freeway was this same purple truck showing me the way
to the road........ i was so grateful and overwhelmed by the love that guides
me that i broke into tears...
then, i hate traffic, it makes me feel so closed in
so , ahead i see a traffic jam...
now this purple truck should have been miles ahead of me, yet,
as soon as the traffic started, there again was the same purple truck...
it stayed next to me until the traffic cleared up....
now, i heard, "you are the traveler"....you go and share my love wherever you are
asked and I AM always with you, now you KNOW this to be true....
Michael, let us laugh at this world when it seems insane, for it is...
embrace the appearances unlike love, for this is the journey we signed up for
to transmute and heal all unlike the truth of who we are..........
i love you so
denisa