Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meditating In the screen house

Meditating In the screen house

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 6-17-2008

Birds sing melodious songs,

gentle breezes kiss my skin,

and lush summer plants rustle

and sway softly near by.

Chimes tinkle as they shake hands with each other.

Flying bugs thump against the window screens.

My beloved sister-friend and I

rest in silent meditation,

in spite of nature’s resounding orchestra

Moving out and upward, I lift off of Mother Earth.

Spinning and soaring in space, dancing through clouds,

I hear my heart cry out, “Dearest God speak to me”

A clear message comes back to me,

“No expectations dear one, no expectations.

Love one and all!

No judgments,

no need to control,

no manipulation,

only unconditional love for all.

For all are a part of you, so embrace yourself...

the ALL-ness of yourself and merge into holy ONE-ness.”


No comments: