Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lesson X The Choice for Peace


Lesson X

There is only one doing needed to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. It is a choosing for peace. This choosing will bring up all that is unlike peace for you to surrender to the Voice for Love within. Free will does not allow you to choose any other doing to enter, but it does allow you to choose the time and place when this choice will be made. If your time and place is here and NOW these words will resonate with you, and you will know that you have made this choice for peace.


PEACE

There is a feeling of peace that passes all understanding.

It comes from the knowingness that all is well; that all is in divine order.

But mostly, it arrives when you choose for it.

Yes, my sweet souls, you are the creator.

When you make a conscious choice for peace your soul sends out a call to all of creation.

Creation stands there always in its neutrality.

Your wish is its command.

When you choose peace your “field of peace” is activated.

The Call has been heard; creation is alive with joy and it brings to you all that you have “created” in your present NOW that is unlike peace for you to see.

For, in truth, you cannot create peace in your life if you do not “see” how you have created everything unlike it.

So, there is a process; I will call it the “undoing.”

And yes, for a while you may feel a little “undone,” so to say.

And yet, in that glorious moment that you choose peace your peace is assured!

It can’t help but be, for you are the creator and you have chosen.

Peace is a vibration.

It is knowingness.

When you begin your journey back to your true state, PEACE, everything unlike it shows up.

It becomes a wow moment; you will need to hold onto the rails of trust.

This trusting in itself is the first step.

The letting go of all that you have created is the next.

You, my sweet souls, have been practicing surrender now and it will be necessary for this walk of your sojourn.

Let go of all that is “shown” to you that is unlike peace.

Be willing to walk through your rings of fear and doubt.

You may say,

“How can I let go of this friend, this relationship, this job, and so on and so on?”

I say unto you, my beloved friend, this is your “WAY HOME TO PEACE.”

You will need to trust that river of love that is flowing within you always.

Be willing to place your wholeness into the middle of the river.

Let go of all that is hanging out along the sides of the river that feels unlike peace, for those very things are the “rings” your own soul has brought to you to guide you home.

This is your journey, and it was designed by you before you chose to come home to LOVE.

All souls will pass through this eye of the needle in order to come home to their

ONENESS

TOTALITY

FULL SELF

LOVE

ALL THAT IS.

Every soul is free to choose when, but all must choose this journey at some time to come home.

You are free to choose another time and another place, but the same “road” will have to be walked at some point in your human life.

And, so, my sweet souls, why not NOW?

What better time than NOW?

Your journey into shadow has brought you much pain and suffering.

These tools I would give you in this NOW moment are the keys to your true life.

They are your way home to LOVE.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG

FOR THESE WORDS TO FILL YOU

AND FOR YOU TO HEAR MY CALL

FOR IN TRUTH, IT IS YOUR CALL.

YES, DEAR ONES,

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLING

FROM THE DEPTHS OF YOUR BEINGNESS

FOR A VERY LONG “TIME.”

Allow yourself to take a moment.

Breathe in the love that exists in the very air you breathe.

When you breathe in you take in the love of the unformed.

When you breathe out you breathe out that unformed and bring it into form.

Breathe in that unformed love that is waiting for you every moment.

NOW,

take it deep within your belly.

Then, breathe out the thought of Peace.

Literally feel the breath of peace flowing out of your mouth, knowing it will form in your world.

Do this whenever the inclination comes to you.

There is a vibration.

Feel the vibration of home.

These words are merely the vibration of home.

The words themselves are symbols but the vibration behind them is calling to your soul.

If you feel this NOW it is your TIME

ONLY LOVE EXISTS, MY DEAR SOULS.

Choose peace.

Choose peace for 30 days,

Want it, desire it, think it and be it always and in all-ways.

And after a short time of undoing all unlike it you will come to know that

NEVER, EVER IN REALITY

HAS ANYTHING ELSE

EVER TRULY EXISTED

I AM just undoing your illusions my heart of hearts.

Peace be with you always,

The Voice for Love;

The Voice for Peace;

The Holy Voice within us all


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The choice for peace is the choice for God. If He is true then we can surrender our pain to Him and know His peace. We are the creator, creating what we ask for. What we ask for is what we think we can have and what we concentrate on.

"You will need to trust that river of love that is flowing within you always. Be willing to place your wholeness into the middle of the river. Let go of all that is hanging out along the sides of the river that feels unlike peace..."

Thanks,
Julie

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to Jeshua blog page, and as I read this message, 'The Choice for Peace', I remembered when I heard the CALL for peace within my spirit. I would like to share it here.

THE CALL
From deep within me I hear a call for Wholeness; an ancient knowing of completeness arising in my awareness, prevalent above all other desires, taking its rightful dominion in my thoughts. A call for peace. As I let the call become discernable from other voices, with a singular clarity within a world of chaotic sounds I am accustomed and addicted to; a Voice within me responds in acknowledgment and consent.

A choice to follow, and to be led, by this call is the only choice. Just as breathing, it requires no planning, only a simple desire for the next breath. I have no apparent memory of learning to breathe, or, of needing to be taught, - - - the teaching and learning are from an Inner Provider.
I have no memory of a need to thank the provider; although I know I am thankful. This knowing of thankfulness arising in my awareness is as certain as the call for Wholeness which courts my response. Giving and Receiving are One, and so it seems the metaphor of breathing is my appointed teacher.
Breathing out, my own call; breathing in, receiving provision.
As I observe the dance of ‘giving and receiving of Life’, which sustains me, I Am Whole. This is my function. I have miraculously exchanged the dream of death for a happy dream of oneness.
I am as a grain of sand on the beach, content, lovingly washed by the waves, then, warmed and dried by the sun. With each breath I answer the call. I Am One with My Creator. The Constancy of Heaven is my Inheritance.

Namaste,Eleah