Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patrick expresses his love and gratitude

thank you michael

oh sweet voice
that came to me
for you are
the brightstar
that shines within
the holiness of every
the well spring
the holy essence of self

on this day i thank thee
from my Heart
for giving me a key
to the seamless sea of synchronicity
for the waves take me to whom
true name reveals this day

" Jesuha"

I call out his name
For you my brother
I Adore for uttering the words

" Allowance"

Thank you for opening
that door from our sacred heart
and from our childlike innocence

you have enraptured me
with love........
and i will it back
from our sacred heart
this is the final piece to the puzzle
that allows this holy son
to have true vision and purpose
when i call out his true name, divine as it is



" Jeshua"



Dear Patrick,

Yes, and we are but one voice
with many names shouting gently
to the heavens that jeshua energies
are our true energies
and are what unite us
as the one son of the one God
We are the Christ!
i love you sooo for being here with me
to proclaim this truth

michael




1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

Saved by Grace
How sweet it is
For all is Forgiven
In thine Fathers eyes
Home ward bound
Sweet fragrance
of renewed Faith
For wont thou
give a brother
a helping hand
in doing such
A blessing transpires
Heavens unto earth
for "Jesuha"
walks into thine
self illuminating
which held darkness
through ego
"EGO FREE""
How blessed
" I AM "

patrick