Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a miracle is seeing what appears unlike love as love

On reading of your miracle i'm
breaking out in song

when you're in love
all the world seems bright
when you're in love
all that's wrong seem right
come into my love and
you will see aright
this is our time
for joyous heavenly light


michael

in response to denisa's miracle

michael and anne
i had to share this with both of you...
today i was remembering to see only love with my oldest son steven...
he is let me say mirroring to me everything unlike love...
the "son" who left and took thought...
so, i purposely and consciously saw him as the light of love
i said out loud "he is the presence of love"
no matter how this appears
not 1 minute later, my phone rang
it was a person wanting to go on one of my focus groups
i am involved in market research
he asked me my name, i told him, and then he said,
oh, is steven nelson your son???
i said yes
he says,
well, he has called me before for focus groups and he is such a kind
and wonderful person...
i hung up and went "oh my"
i immediately was able to experience my son as love, the presence of love
this is what jeshua is telling us..,.
he also owes me 2,000 for a job i did and it is over a month over due...
i saw that as the light of love too.
i will let you know when that miracle is manifested...
i am so grateful to have these moments to share with both of you
i love you both very, very much
last night, i had an experience of opening my heart
seeing it as the moon within me
i looked out my window that overlooks a huge view of the sky
and it was a full moon
all of a sudden, there was a cross put over the moon
the moon was in the middle
then, a dark film showed up in front of the moon,
i heard
go lay down and know your heart contains the light of the moon,
open up that moon heart, and value receiving..........
it was very powerful...
then today i was told we will get a daily message...
i love u
denisa

No comments: