Thursday, September 18, 2008

moments of apparent disasters --- message from jeshua 9/18/08

in moments of apparent disasters in weather, finances, conflicts, terror and the like

know

this moment, this, your now moment

as you observe your planet earth, is a moment that I have spoken of

since I walked your beloved planet earth…

this is the moment I spoke of often… a change in perception, an ascension of this beloved

mother earth and all upon her…

this moment, is crucial…

it is apparent that there are many appearing to be of the dark…

(darkness itself is but an illusion)

yes, my sweet one even the seeming dark are bathed and held in the light of love

yet, you are here to witness the transformation of the ages…

yes, this is why you brought your awareness to this field of life at this time…

you are here to lift the whole, you are here to see only love…

you are not here to gain, you are not here to lose

for if you would hear me, there is no gain or loss in an illusion…

yet, as “one” you took a thought to create separate from your truth…

the truth that you and I are one!!!!!!!!

now, many are waking up… remembering the truth of love's presence within

there is no purpose to your journey other than YOUR soul, your coming home…

you do this by seeing only love in the face of all people, places, things

for they are all "you" appearing separate…

now, we are bringing all home to love

look upon all things and see them as “good”

all things, no exceptions…

trust in me as I trust in you for we are one…

and I only see the light that you are…

for I trust the “father” who brought your light into form…

now I ask of you to trust me… all you see is good…

dance, play, laugh, sing with all the changes

they are your homecoming and YOU created them the “moment” the thought

of separation was taken…

with that

I bid you adieu,

jeshua ben joseph thru

denisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a very loving prayer. I join with you as you pray this prayer.

Julie