Thursday, September 4, 2008

knowing requires no understanding

knowing requires no understanding

i know your words are true
as yet i still experience
the sights and sounds of duality


at times your overwhelming love
is sooo present
that all tattered seams of unreality
are healed instantaneously
and then for time i return to time to taste
a bit of time some more


yet all the while i know
what i do not understand
and need not have explanations for


patiently, however, i allow myself
in other's guise
to deliberate - to do due diligence-
in trying to uncover truth
knowing all the while that
what is true is always true
and will reveal itself
as i surrender to the love
i know myself and you to be

michael

written in response to the message from one voice posted here:


I AM THE STILL

SMALL VOICE

I watch as you are re-membering who you truly are

I SEE what “names” seem to pull you in, catch your eyes, so to say

And yes, the Sanandas, the ashtars and all the rest are all a vibration of yourself

You see, My sweet ones, All Is You And All is me

We abide together as ONE in the highest dimension of pure love

You have many aspects to yourself....

It is like watching you climb a ladder

On your way up you “run into” many who abide seemingly at a little higher vibration

than where you see yourself


Yet, in truth there is only ONE

And when you awaken to whom you truly are there will only be

ONE VOICE

And that one voice is One with you always...


It is the still small voice within

It is the ONE who you discover when you surrender your beingness to ME


Yes, my sweet ones you are all of it....

You are the Sanandas, the ashtars and all the rest.. At one certain “level” of your totality

And these aspects of yourself come to speak to you

from that level of awareness

Yet, I say to you, in the end,

AT THE TOP

THERE IS ONLY ONE VOICE

And you are one with it

It is the “truth” of your

Beingness



While still in time these other parts of yourself bring forth great messages,

Vibrations of thought.....

Yet I say unto you move up from those vibrations....

Let go of that little last bit of duality and go within to My Voice

I am that ONE

You are that ONE with me eternally

Come home to ME, my sweet souls

And heaven will come to earth

The VOICE for love


No comments: