Friday, September 12, 2008

SURRENDER for healing your mind- lesson 3

Jeshua, the Voice for Love, speaks to us about healing our mind through

SURRENDER

(to this Voice for Love)

(remember always allowing is the beginning

and desiring is the engine.

Now surrender is the comforter.)


Here, in surrender, your joy lays hiding.

Within surrender there are many gifts

waiting to be bestowed upon you.

Surrender is the gift package

you give unto yourself that brings you home.

It is the giving of yourself, your true self, over to the ONE that birthed you.

It is the process of undoing all that you have created in error

and in innocence.

For you must remember Creation is innocent!!!!!!!

So, for the next 30 days surrender is your sojourn.

Bring all things to the ONE that Loves you eternally and ONLY wants you to experience love, joy and peace in your Life.

Bring unto me all of your feelings.

When you are feeling S A D N E S S, bring it to ME

When you are feeling A L O N E bring it to me.

Bring all things to me that YOU believe need to be healed.

BY HEALING I am truly bringing you RIGHT MINDEDNESS!!!


All power, ALL TRUE POWER, comes from within the heart.

OH, not the heart that lives within your body, but, THE TRUE HEART, the Heart that ALL SHARE AS ONE!!!

THIS IS WHERE I ABIDE WITH YOU ALWAYS

AND IN ALL WAYS !!!

So,now, a little suggestion:

Close your eyes..

Leave the world of illusion behind you for a moment.

As you close your eyes, relax, let go.

See your beautiful self, your light body.

Step forward from your earth body.

Then gently allow ME to guide your light body down, down, down

into the heart.

Relax, come down deeper and deeper.

You will know when you are there, you simply will not descend any further.

Then, sit there with ME.

I WILL MEET YOU THERE.

Take my hand, sweet ones, and with the other hand give me your problem, whatever you deem that to be.

Imagine you are holding your problem on a golden tray.

Hand that whole tray over TO ME!!!

You will feel a gentle spaciousness.

You may even feel a release, as if the problem has left your energy field.

KNOW THAT IT HAS!!!!

You have now given this over to LOVE.

Now, let it go!!!!

KNOW that it is in the hands of LOVE and that it will be returned to you while you still remain in TIME.

All will be healed, corrected, made right for YOU!!

Practice this always, however, for the next 30 days simply practice surrender every moment you feel anything unlike love.

That which stirs your feathers, so to say, BRING IT TO ME.

I WILL CORRECT YOUR MIND.

You will begin to see things through the eyes of love, your

TRUE PERCEPTION !!!!

For, in truth, your perceptions of all things has never been the

truth of any thing.

So, allow ME, your Voice for

LOVE, TO CORRECT THEM FOR YOU!!!

Thirty days

SURRENDER

PEACE BE WITH YOU

THE VOICE FOR LOVE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Prodgical Son said...

this is somthing special for me
its funny i had just read this
you message as always came special delivery by angels
I was most touched the part where it says go back to the source of your birth....heaven sent....

OwlJulie said...

This is beautiful because it awakens in me the desire to pray. Lots of times I feel resistance to praying but this reminds me of what I am to do. I especially like :"For you must remember Creation is innocent!!!!!!!"
because it reminds me that I have nothing to be guilty for, and nothing to stop me from reaching God. I tend to imagine that I am rejected by God because I have left Him. But this is not reality and is only an illusion I imagined up. So all is safe and I can reach for God, and He will be waiting for me. This post is helpful to me, Thanks.