Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hurricanes symbolize the winds of change

THE WINDS OF CHANGE

I AM the breath

I Am the air

I am the wind

I am the mystery

You are the breath

You are the air

You are the wind

You are One with the Mystery

As you “feel” the winds of change blowing all that is unlike love into the night

Moving all the energy of millennia of thoughts of separateness, fear and the like

Bless the winds for they are my OUTBREATH

You have all been breathing in PEACE

You HAVE ALL BEEN BREATHING IN ONLY LOVE

You have all been breathing in Truth

My out breath is here now

Allow my out breath to blow through your corridors

To take with them all that is needed to fly out on the wings of love

For in truth All is good

Trust that as you breathe in my Love I am breathing out your destiny

My sweet souls, of one light divine

The voice for love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silence, concentration, and breath

breathe into me
repeat
deeper and deeper
into my mercy and love
breathe in to trust
breathe in to hope
Breathe into Me

Together I am with you
ask what you want
Faith- Mercy- Love-
I am here for you

I shall give you love.

OwlJulie