Friday, September 5, 2008

morning meditation from jeshua

morning meditation

upon the dawn of morning your sleepy eyes awaken to a new day

before moving or thinking close your eyes and see a crystal clear lake

imagine there is a crystal being standing in the midst of the still

blue waters with palms outstretched

think only your loving thoughts and deliver them into the palms

of this elegant crystal being

you may send along as many as you like…

thoughts of gratitude

thoughts of abundance

thoughts of oneness

f-e-e-l them…

now, I will ask you to observe the crystal being as she/he

lowers her palms into the waters and starlight beams enter the stillness

yes, all those thoughts are now one with the waters of life…

they will manifest

those loving thoughts are creation

itself…

now

I would like you to know that it is the I AM within you

appearing as the crystal angel

yes, my sweet one this is it…

here I AM

and did you notice I came from within you???

what does that say about who you are and the power you have

to create with your loving thoughts !!!

I will be waiting for you each and every new dawn….

for you are my beloved…

I bid you adieu

jeshua

one with the heart of love


morning prayer

a “step”

further

now, my sweet one, for you are all that one,

take this image a step further…

would you do this for me???

wherever you find yourself to be whilst still in time

“all” in front of you is the crystal angel

yet your earthly eyes may dawn a different reflection of those you see (the veil)...

yet, they are all the crystal angel…

I would ask of you now to sit at the right hand of the “father”

this is where you are as you see only the reflection

of the crystal angel in front of you

the right hand of the “father” lowers its palm into the waters of love…

you are the first to receive the gift

oh, it may not be an earthly gift but trust me you will witness the gift

of giving

for as you give you “do” receive...

you are now my right hand and as you give all to me,

by seeing only the crystal angel standing behind each apparent

separate one,

I gift you with the waters of true life not known by many in this world…

although a gift in symbol all that you see in front of you

come from within you

as I do…

there is only one here appearing as the many

I will ask again see all as the crystal angel

whose feet stand in the rivers of life

and whose right hand

drops miracles into the running waters as YOU choose for love…

this is your true being, your only true purpose...

come walk with me in these waters of the divine…

extend your loving thoughts into my palms

for all that you see is only this reflection, veiled by an unreal world…

with that

I bid you adieu

Jeshua

one with the heart of love

No comments: