Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THERE IS A SONG IN MY HEART

song--with a song in my heart

THERE IS A SONG

IN MY HEART

there is a song in my heart… it sings to you every morning

the birds bring it to you… the wind blows it your way

the sun sends it to you on the rays of love…

this is an eternal song… its notes are the melody of our union

there is only one song… oh, it appears as many

yet, it is only one song…

it sings of the beauty of your soul

it sings a love song never yet heard on the earth plane

for its beauty is not yet imagined but it is known…

this song carries a note that calls to you, yet often you turn away

not believing such a glorious song could be written just for you

oh, my child it IS written just for you…

it sings to you and asks you to remember this love within

that breathes every breath and touches every moment with you

I sing this song every moment, waiting patiently for you to hear me

once again

yes, then we can sing together as it was in the beginning

I love you so….

jeshua thru denisa

No comments: