Wednesday, December 31, 2008

COME FLY WITH ME


~COME FLY WITH ME~

jump on my wings this day
let me take you on a magical flight

it is a flight long awaited
one in truth you could have taken
in any moment
yet, you believed it not to be true

my wings are birthed in freedom
they lift you from the world of duality
and allow an experience
of the truth of your soul…

jump on, my beloved
look at life from this new view
for I am carrying you on
my wings…

observe the world
from this view…
feel the freedom, the joy
of flying with me
oh, we take many turns
and join many others along this flight…

we meet love wherever we land
for rest and sustenance…

thank love for the gift
of this special flight
born from a thought of
being separate from me…

this flight has been long planned
and it will be full-filled
yet, you must choose
to jump on

to fly as free as the eagle
is to remember the truth
of love

as we fly together
I will teach you again
I will show you where you
tend to jump of my wings
and drop back into fear

then, as you choose again
for “my” wings
I take you to your perfect destination…

I am always taking you to
your perfect destination…

it is you who jump off in moments
only to find yourself sitting
in fear…

if you would never jump off
and allow me to fly you home
the ride would be much more enjoyable…

come fly with me
my sweet holy child


~denisa~



No comments: