Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WALKING IN PEACE


~walking in peace~

I come again thru many
I share seeds of grace that
have been allowed to descend into
the garden, the soil
as a result of making room for me
by letting go of your unloving thoughts…

I ask now of you to witness your Middle East
think of this area as a play out
of the mind’s fear-filled thoughts…

I have said many times that thought
travels faster than the speed of light…
in truth, thought is instantaneous…

your scientists have yet to discover this,
I tell you they will
a thought creates its own world
instantly…
this is how powerful you are…

so, as you witness the “breaking up of energies”
in what you call your Middle East
I would take this moment to remind you
to birth thoughts of peace within “you”

there is no grander service to love
than this…
birthing peace within your own energy field…
for it expands and touches all
hearts of the one mind…

think only loving thoughts
allow all fear and judgment to
be placed aside
place it on the side of your own
inner garden
observe them like you would observe
a fine meal
simply witnessing them,
allowing them
and then giving them over to love

for love will come…
it will come and sweep the flowers
born of the roots of fear…

you will expand and grow
the most beautiful of flowers
for they will be birthed of the holy spirit
the comforter

hold the energy of peace
in your hearts…
this in itself is more powerful
than ten thousand of your earthly bombs…

for love and only love heals…….

walk in peace
see only Christ in each and every moment…
yes, it is a retraining of the mind
to your original state
CHRIST MIND

allow me to take your hand
and “show you the way””

my love overflows
thru this my beloved denisa
upon all who witness these words…

peace be with you always
and in all-ways

Jeshua ben Joseph

No comments: