Friday, December 5, 2008

WHERE EVER I AM

WHERE EVER I AM

wherever I find myself to be

I am

eternally one with ABBA

all that is…..

I am one

with the isnesssss

of the one true heart

whatever dimension I find

my eternal awareness to be

I am

always one with god, abba

all that is…

forever more and

forever more…….

I am eternally

a field of awareness

that witnesses

the glory

of that which I AM

ONE with the presence of love...

this union

this eternal entwined bliss

radiates itself into all

of creation....

nothing else is real…

I AM

eternally

one with the pulse of the

heart of love

I am simply a cell

in the one heart

yet all of the Love

of this one heart

contains me…

I AM

the one heart..

I meld into this oneness

and love permeates

the extension

of that which I am

ETERNALLY…

I am forever

a pulsing vein

within the only true heart…

and I radiate

the glory and the essence

of this union

eternally…

~denisa~

No comments: