Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the soup of love

the bitter taste
is to be allowed
as it tells of what in error
has been added to the truth
of who and what we are
allowing allows the blessing
of the the bitterness
which now but adds
to the sweet taste of love
that is the all of everything


THE SOUP OF LOVE

I know, my sweet one

all of your desires…..

you have brought them to me

and now you will allow me

to bring them into form

by your “allowance” of all that

you see, think and feel…

I know you only want to taste

of the most delicious soup

and yet

the soup you have made in error

contains within it some ingredients

that are in need of removal…

tasting false guilt…

tasting the appearance of lack…

fear of survival…

judgment of anyone or anything…

not seeing your beloved

in all that come to you…

we are simply removing

all these ingredients

that have hidden the taste…

drinking of the most wondrous soup…

that is your true heritage…

you are free

you are free to walk with me

and allow the gift of grace

to be the only ingredients

that you put in your soup

and serve to others……

I have said many times

that there is only love…

allow this experience

to reveal its love to you

by KNOWING you are loved

you have no need to look for love

it is always here…

the only need is to look for that

which is false….

then your soup

will spill over and flow

throughout all of creation

and touch all hearts

with its essence and aroma……

good day my sweet one….

jeshua

No comments: