Friday, December 12, 2008

WHO IS “I AM”

WHO IS “I AM”

it is with great love I come forth

this morn to give you a grand

truth about your self…

I AM

is the one who lives within you…

that aspect of yourself that you left behind

when “you” chose to lower your vibration

into density

to play in duality….

I AM

that voice within you

that knows and is the truth

of who you are…

I, Jeshua

birthed this I AM presence

whilst walking your beloved earth

your only purpose

and the purpose of all teaching tools

is to bring you to “this” place

of knowing you are one with

this love

and that your I AM presence

abides eternally within the

heart, the love of abba,

god, all that is

that never ending mystery

that continues to bloom itself

into every aspect of creation…

so, the journey then is to

come to trust this voice

and no other…

to birth it by listening

and then acting only

as the words of this voice would

guide you…

to trust it with such a depth

of knowing this to be true

that love becomes known

once again to you…

that you have never been alone

for I have walked every step with you

waiting patiently

for you to come home to this union

we share eternally

this is the only truth…

I and the Father are one

is a powerful statement

you contain with you NOW
all the power of love

that abba, god, life, love

contains…….

be at peace…

JESHUA

the heart of love

deniseanew@aol.com

www.anewnow.org

less and less

do my thoughts of unworthiness
and sinfulness
and manipulativeness
and deceptiveness drop off
as i embrace the truth you speak
so simply and so clearly "i and my father are one"
there is nothing
no one and no place
that can harm me
as all is but a reflection of my love revealed
and my love denied for all i am and all i be
which is everything and everywhere.





No comments: