Friday, December 5, 2008

I AM THE WAY… THE TRUTH… THE LIFE

Jeshua, i know the truth you speak
and i observe my frequent failure
to see with the truth that love is all that is.
i bless these failures and offer them to you
to help me transform them
into the truth of our being
i know you will assist
and help me see and
experience this truth

-

I AM

THE WAY…

THE TRUTH…

THE LIFE

I AM

the one who lives

within you…

I am knocking on your door

of the heart we share as one…

I come to you now

in this time of transition

I AM

but a thought away

what thought is this

you may ask???

it issssssssssss

the thought

that only love is real…

any other thought

you choose to create

is unreal

yet,

because you are the very

power of intention,

thoughts unlike love

will create

worlds upon worlds

of unreality

that is how powerful

you are….

so,

I ask of you now

to think the thought

that only love is real…

no matter what you think you see…

no matter what you think you believe

let it go………..

any thought

unlike love

in this your NEW NOW

will create a world

that is liken to itself…

I come to you now

to ask of you

to co-create with me…

my only purpose

is to heal your mind

of all beliefs

unlike love….

let go of the world you think you see…

believe, KNOW

THAT ONLY LOVE IS REAL…

then, together

we will create a new dream

that brings forth

only

the good

the holy

and the beautiful

would you do this for me???

it is simply

a change of mind…

that change of mind

is the width

of a thought

that will bring to you

the realization

that heaven

is here now………..

with that

I bid you adieu

JESHUA

the heart of love

No comments: