Monday, November 24, 2008

what a simple life to lead.

what a simple life to lead.
simply bless all
simply allow all
you then you will have all
as your blessed being
becomes your blessed gift
to yourself




I AM

THE TRUTH OF

YOU

I AM the truth of you…

I AM the wholeness of you

I am YOUR PERFECT PICTURE…

I whisper to you in the depths

of your soul…

I sing a song that calls you

to remember me…

I simply am

I BRING FORTH

all that you believe to be true

for eternity…

you are simply playing in a

sandcastle

named earth…

yet

you are ME

I AM calling all of “you”

home to ME…

yes,

there is not one other thing

going on within and on

your beloved Tara

in this moment

all are being awakened from

their slumber

yet, each in their own unique way…

if you have come upon these words

You have brought them to your self…

and you will “feel”

their truth…

you remember ME/you

as you allow ME

to bring forth your very life…

all I ask is that you give love

wherever and however

I would whisper…

the elixir of the most fluid love

yet witnessed

is your heritage…

simply be…

allow ME to birth your every moment…

if you knew the love that is held

within this heart for you

you would never seek…

you would never question…

you would simply bless all…

thus

you would receive all…

there is no other way

my beloved heart…

with that

I bid you adieu…

I AM the truth of you…


THERE IS ONLY GOD

When you make

the simple choice

to release resistance,

you discover

that all along

there has only been

God.

No comments: