Wednesday, November 5, 2008

LOVE ALL THINGS

LOVE ALL THINGS

I have asked you to live in a humble state of allowance

so that you could witness the magical dance of creation

that is going on behind all things…

to bring you to a place of deep understanding

that every moment is perfection…

now, I ask of you to “love” all things…

yes, the very power of loving all that you see

brings many gifts…

the deeper you know this to be true,

the more power there is in your loving…

love is the power there is no other…

thus,

love all things

all ones

all in every moment

from the depths of our

shared oneness…

think of ME as you love…

thus, you say to me that you KNOW
I AM but love

and that I bring all into form…

you bow to yourself…

the Self of you who knows only love…

the loving of it dissolves any appearance

unlike love…

take this deep within your heart

this day…

~denisa of jeshua energies~


and so.....
we move from blessing to loving...
we move into that space
where we see
with the eyes of Christ
all appearances...
without distinction...
taken into the heart...
where the Self
knows all as one
with the Creative Force
Anne of jeshua energies
to be but love

to see but love
to joy in the grace of presentation
knowing all is lovingly given me
in an unfolding of my fullest Self
allowing me to be but love
by seeing but love
no matter what form
love presents itself to me
allowing all into consciousness as Love
the at-one-ness of "I Am" is revealed

michael of jeshua energies




No comments: