Tuesday, November 18, 2008

in this space of love i am

in this space of love i am

there is no past
my blessing has erased its memories
in this space of love i am
there is no expectation of outcome
this is but a false trick to take me from myself
in this of love i am
there is no you
there is no me
there is no them
there is no us
just the joy of being
what i was created to be
and always will will extend
to open up delights
not yet imagined or yet sought after


I AM BUT LOVE

no matter where I find myself to be…

I am but love

no matter who or what

stands before me

I am but love…

an eternal shimmering field of awareness

am I

watching the mystery of creation

that my true love

brings to me

as I dance this dance

home to myself

all unlike the truth of me

shows itself in a myriad of form

yet they are all one thing…

as I raise my thoughts

I lift the world

as I let go of all creations

born of a belief in fear, death, lack

suffering, shame

I stand naked and alone

then

in the mirror I see me

the crystal beauty of self…

for there is nothing left

to block my view…

it has been stripped away

like a thief in the night

standing alone

I move into the silence

ahhhhhhhhhhh

there I AM

now

in my remembrance of my wholeness

I meld into this

heart of one

I look for the old me

and she has left the room…

remembering myself to be that

which I am

I simply bless the world

comfort those I am asked

and extend myself

my true self

with words and thoughts

from the heart….

full circle am I

I receive

I bless

I comfort

I extend love

I simply am

~denisa~

No comments: