Saturday, November 15, 2008

SIMPLY BLESS

SIMPLY BLESS

simply I say

…bless all…

bless the doors that

seemingly close…

for a new and glorious one

waits in the wings

bless what recedes

home to itself

for what recedes

births a new creation…

a new experience

bless your self

continually and in all ways

with the grace I bring

as you open yourself

to the remembrance

of our holist union

bless nature

as its only purpose

is to be your mirror…

bless love itself…

that gesture expands

the energy unto all things…

bless your self

for having brought

these words to your self

for nothing comes to you

by accident……

walk in grace and know

that heaven is here now,

simply the width

of a thought away…

bless yourself this day by saying

I AM PERFECT, WHOLE

AND COMPLETE NOW

as I love my Self

I love the world

for the world

is my creation….

know this to be so

~denisa~

No comments: