Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THE FACE OF CHRIST

THE FACE OF CHRIST
Be conscious of that which is within you
For it is the face of Christ….
It is that face
That looks upon all that it sees
Whether it be mother, father, brother
Sister, friend
Knowing these are simply labels’
For only one thing…
Christ, abba, love…
only that exists…
It looks upon all that is sees
With the eyes of the love
That it now recognizes
Abides within itself
It asks only of that certain
Something in every now moment
What would you have me say???
What would you have me do???
How would you have me
Extend this Self that I am one with
In all ways???
The face of Christ
Radiates itself through the eyes
And touches all that come
To it…
It feels the heart of the one it embraces
And extends that very heart
Into it….
It is magical…
It is god given
It is your purpose…
Simply this
And this alone…
Re-member each day
That this is who you truly are….
Radiate your true self
Into all of life
Be as I AM
For I AM but love…
i

~denisa~

No comments: