Monday, November 24, 2008

allowance of all

allowance of all
to be what it is
brings me joy
evokes my gratitude
for each gift perception truly is
when allowed to be what it truly is
a sign of my love for myself

-

THE WINDOWS OF YOUR SOUL

my beloved…

there are simply two windows

that you witness…

whilst you “believe” you yet

abide in time…

there is

the appearance of good…

the appearance of bad…

two windows

yet, same soul…

hear my message this day

I exist as both

yes, it is all me…

it is simply your perception

that has a belief in right or wrong

that keeps these 2 windows

in place…

desire only the one window..

that window has a label…

that label reads…

ALL ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

when you acknowledge my presence

even in the window of “bad”

then, you are Christ…

then, you bless what you think you see

and I come along and transform it

into gold….

gold you will witness

as you bless all things

with the palms of your hands…

for within your palms

is the golden touch

of transformation…

yet,

“you” must own it…

you must remember this is so…

will you do this for me

this day

for ‘LOVE’

waits on YOUR welcome….

peace my heart of hearts…

simply be

~peace~….

I AM the truth

of you……


Love all that you see

for it is

only and always

you

that you encounter.

No comments: