Friday, November 28, 2008

WALKING IN GRATITUDE

as i willingly be only love
and see only love
the being love becomes easy
but it is in the seeing only love
that my gratitude lies
relinquishment of all critical thoughts
releasing of all judgments
allows the true nature of what i see
to reveal itself to me
now all i see is love
for love is all that truly is
such relief from condemnation of self
this seeing only love brings
i am so grateful for this


WALKING IN GRATITUDE

thanks “giving”

gratitude…

great attitude of trust…

how deeply can I walk in

the shoes of gratitude???

how much gratitude can I contain

for “all” things

gratitude is love…

when I bring gratitude

to all that I see

I bring love to all

that I witness

only love heals…

there is no other way

can I fill myself with so much

gratitude that I extend it out

around me, through me

and beneath me…

so that all that I do

all that I be

all that I see

are bathed in the love

that gratitude extends…

for I am the Christ

all are…

my purpose is to remember

and extend it into

this world…

bathing others in the love

and joy

that lives within each

by remembering I carry it

within me…

touching others

with sprinkles of god’s light

and love…

as I live in gratitude

I share it with all..

this is true thanks “giving”…

true giving is walking and talking

within the heart of love…

Thanks “giving” begins with me……

~denisa~

No comments: