Wednesday, November 12, 2008

COME SIT WITH ME

COME SIT WITH ME

take a moment this day

and just come and sit

with ME


just rest in my loving arms…

let go of the world…

let go of the what ifs

the shoulds…

the hows

and the whys

bring them all to me

place them on my lap

and then

sit on top of them

as you place yourself

on my lap of love…

now,

the only thing that is real

is you on my lap…

the rest of it

has been taken within my heart

and I will return all of them

to you in their perfect moment

and time…

rest in my love

I want for you only that

which you desire…

allow me to whisper in your ear

as each moment unfolds

and listen only to that whisper…

simply desire

and know that I will bring it

to you in its perfect moment…

your answers will all come

from that part of me

that is with you always…

would you desire to create a rose

or would you desire to

water a weed…???

all is fine with me

if that is what you desire…

but if you desire the rose

then let it unfold with

the sun-filled rays

of my heart…

be…

listen…

move with me

for you are ME

and I know

how all is to be

brought into form…

with that

I bid you adieu

~denisa~

listen…

be…


No comments: