Friday, November 7, 2008

I SING

I SING

I sing an eternal song

you feel it often

it is the longing within you

for the presence of love…

shadows cast aside

the dream surrendered

the notes begin to fill you

with a remembrance

of this shared flame…

a light so bright

it cannot be contained

a flame that burns eternally

in a windless world

I sing it often…

your world of shadows

does not contain it

it rests in your soul

like a baby waiting

to be birthed

I sing it often

you hear me not…

it is a song long denied

yet remembered

it is the song

that calls you home

to

ME

its vibration

fills you

with each surrender…

you have been dreaming

a dream

that in truth

has never existed…

and the song

once heard

envelops you with grace

until you become it

then,

you sing it for me

to the rest of the sleeping world…

sing for me

eternally

~denisa~

www.anewnow.org

No comments: