Sunday, November 23, 2008

EACH MOMENT OF ARISING

EACH MOMENT OF ARISING

each moment of arising

is not to be judged…

each moment you call to your self

from your Self…

your world is the opposite of

the kingdom

and the kingdom is but love

birth is actually death

and death is new life…

it is all in the eyes of the beholder

each moment is simply an opportunity

to have experience…

when you judge something

or someone

you are denying the perfection

of the life I bring unto you…

desire brings change…

it must

for to bring forth your desire

that which is of the old

changes…

thus, change is a constant

yet,

when you live knowing

your are one with my heart

you now know that every

seeming death of anything

is new life…

so, with each experience

that you call to yourself

do not judge it…

simply say

“ah, another experience I have called

to myself

I will walk in gratitude for it

for I KNOW that I am witnessing

only another experience…

allowing this love

that lives within to show itself

to me ever more deeply…

I welcome it with open arms

and say thank you

I see it all with the eyes

of love…

a new way of thinking

I am sure my beloved…

has not the old way

brought you many hells???

I love you !!!

allow ME to bring

“life” to you…

for you do not know

what is in the highest good

in each and every moment

yet, I

the one within

will do so if allowed…

simply bless

bless all things and

you will witness

true life…

~denisa~

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

these words are so perfect to me in this moment.....
there is such truth that resonates ....even in the cells of this body....
i feel it so grandly.....living in the moment and seeing all.....every single thing as perfect....
yes....i feel this realization rising more and more to the surface of my consciousness......
it is very...very...exciting...
thank you so much for these words....
love you,
anne