Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Who says you can't go home again?"

Dearest Denisa and Michael,

I just had an experience that I want so much to relay to you both. You are called to me as reflections of my Self. When I write to you, I write to my Self. And what I will relay I would only relay to my Self. Don’t think anyone else would “get it.”

As I was driving into my driveway, I was singing along with a favorite song, “Who says you can’t go home?” by Bon Jovi. The words speak to me about HOME….our Heaven Home. Anyhow, I was so into it that I continued to singing my little heart out parked in the carport. And, of course, I was having a grand, grand time. It was totally joyful.

Well, all of a sudden I felt an immense tingling in my third eye area. This is not so unusual for me…..but the intensity totally got my attention. I closed my eyes…and what did I see?? Jeshua and many many beings of light dancing so happily with arms in the air…..dancing to my singing…..joining me in my joy-filled moment!

Oh my goodness! This only made me sing louder and stronger!! I was joined by the multitude of One, and the One wanted me to know it! I DO!! I DO!!

I was also struck by the thought that I am living with more and more certainty …..with trust bordering knowing…..i can just feel it there. I can reach out and touch the fringes. The knowing without doubt…..moving into the space….it is coming. And, of course, you reflect that to me in our connection! So, I simply HAD to tell you this little story.

Love you both so joyfully!!

anne

Michael,

remember the song i mentioned singing the other day?

here are the words.....BUT....

you have to be thinking in spirit terms in every way including "home" being heaven.

you also REALLY need to hear the music.

it is upbeat and lively......very happy sounding!

it always makes me want to sing and dance!

bon jovi sings a version of this with jennifer nettles that's just the best!!

lov u

anne

Who Says You Can't Go Home lyrics

I spent 20 years trying to get out of this place
I was looking for something I couldn't replace
I was running away from the only thing I've ever known
Like a blind dog without a bone
I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone
I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a
pot of gold
I been there, done that and I ain't lookin' back on the seeds I've sown,
Saving dimes, spending too much time on the telephone
Who says you can't go home

[Chorus]
Who says you can't go home
There's only one place they call me one of their own
Just a hometown boy, born a rolling stone, who says you can't go home
Who says you can't go back, been all around the world and as a matter of fact
There's only one place left I want to go, who says you can't go home
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, its alright

I went as far as I could, I tried to find a new face
There isn't one of these lines that I would erase
I lived a
million miles of memories on that road
With every step I take I know that I'm not alone
You take the home from the boy, but not the boy from his home
These are my streets, the only life I've ever known,
who says you can't go home

[Chorus]

I been there, done that and I ain't looking that
It's been a long, long road
Feels like I never left, that's how the story goes

It doesn't matter where you are, it doesn't matter where you go
If it's a
million miles always or just a mile up the road

Take it in, take it with you when you go,
who says you can't go home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FED6PKLaXGI

No comments: