Monday, October 13, 2008

Joy is who I am.


Joy is who I am.

Joy is the very air I breathe.

It moves in and out of me

singing the music of life…..of love.

Joy fills my being.

It dances into every cell of this body

powered by the I AM..…..a joy-filled being of light.

Joy is my nature…..

the point from which I create all that I see.

Joyously I sing the song of love.

Joyously I embrace each moment as it unfolds before me.

Joyously I experience myself in each moment without judgment.

Blest am I to have this focus……

this thought for how to see…..

this thought for who I am.

A song of gratitude do I sing this day.

This voice rises up with arms outstretched

to receive the Love of All That Is.

It fills my being…..

and I breathe in..….

smiles…..laughter……joy……

Love extends out to all from I AM.


anne



joyously i experience myself without judgement.....
for i no longer judge myself....
now, this anne, is a wonderful poem
you are joy, you are I AM, you are the song, you are the music
denisa


No comments: