Monday, October 27, 2008

A NEW creation

A NEW creation

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 8-19-2008

Opening up to the cool breezes and

tinkling sounds of wind chimes, I rest quietly.

Pulling my attention inward, I breathe a deep sigh

as my surroundings become muted, non-existent.

Falling through dark, inner space

towards a shimmering Light center,

I am drawn into radiant LOVE.

Angelic Beings dance in peripheral vision,

crystalline fairy creatures fly about

ringing tiny jingle bells.

Words from Creator God/dess move in

and out like a swirling, whispering breeze.

A low, mellow voice speaks to me,

“Dear One, I AM here.

I come to melt your heart into

boundless, borderless space.

I come to leave an imprint of my

continual presence in your life.

I come to wrap you in a shroud

of colorful, ascension chrysalis.

By loving, allowing and believing,

you enhance the evolution of

the ‘Golden Age of Human-hood.’

This includes men and women,

boys and girls everywhere.

Magic wands are handed out to all

cosmic family members of Light.

You shall rise to the fifth dimension, where

‘‘LIGHT’ constantly materializes and blooms,

There, each BE-ing is given a divine-space arena,

for finally you realize you create your environs.

Engineers, artists, writers, patty-cake makers,

mathematicians, horse-back riders, cosmic astronauts,

clowns, communication facilitators, bubble-blowers,

teachers, swimmers, scientists, sky divers, etc.

all coming together as ONE to create anew,

to re-create themselves and their surroundings.

Always asking the questions,

“What will bring others and my self

into a state of bliss and joy?

What needs to be re-created in love

and in fellowship for the good of the all?”

All will be blessed, regarded as family members,

whether they are from this world or another.

And so it is! It is done!

As it was in the beginning,

it is now and ever shall be,

Love without end. Amen.”


No comments: