Thursday, October 2, 2008

the conversation

the conversation

i am having with my fuller self
can only but be shared with the fuller self in all
who share this dream of separation with me
since the seed of truth is within the dream
contained within the mind of all
this is a fact: "this full mind we share!"

michael



there is only ONE conversation...
i am speaking to you
you are speaking to me
all else is the world.......
i ask, would you have stop sharing our conversation
with the world...
the world is unreal...
yet, you can "share" the conversation.............
so, anne and michael
this is our conversation with jeshua book
only that which is eternallllllllllllllll, the union of one
love you soooooooooo
denisa


dearest jeshua/denisa,
i really had to stop and take in this email.
it asked me to check my thoughts....and i find
that i love thinking i am only speaking to you....jeshua...
in any writing that comes to me.
also, the thought comes that it is jeshua
doing the writing!!
so.....basically what comes is that
i am writing to myself.....from my Self.
mmmm.....i wonder if writing will feel differently
in me with this thought very alive and present within me.
usually, when i write, i like to close my eyes and type...
like automatic writing experiences i've had.....
whatever comes to me, i write.
thank you for this email.
it brings me to fuller presence with Self.
i love you greatly....greatly
anne

No comments: