Monday, October 27, 2008

SPRINKLE ME

Abba here sings to us of our shared nature with all that is. We are invited to sprinkle our love all about the universes of life.


SPRINKLE ME

sprinkle me sweet one….

sprinkle me

wherever you find yourself

to be…

sprinkle me

as you would witness

how the stars in the sky

sprinkle the heavens…

sprinkle me

as the waters sprinkle

your most precious

roses in the garden

of your life…

sprinkle me

from our heart center

as you speak to all aspects

of your-self…

sprinkle me

as the sands of time

sprinkle the edges

of the ocean

that I AM…

sprinkle me

as the rose

sprinkles beauty into

every home and country side…

for I AM the sky

and all the sprinkles

that twinkle as the” starts”

of heaven

are you!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL MY SPRINKLES

and I speak to you

through this sprinkle

as the I AM of all!!!!

would you ever consider for

a moment

that the stars are not one

with the depth and elegance

of the midnight sky???

would you ever for a moment

consider that the stars

are not a symbol

of the very twinkles

of our shared heart???

extend my twinkles

eternally

my sweet one

~DENISA~

www.anewnow.org


No comments: