Monday, October 13, 2008

BE AT PEACE, DEAR “ONE” OF MY HEART

Just as the Beatles sang, "In times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, singing words of wisdom "Let it Be, Let it Be," Mother Mary here likens us to the whole earth birthing the new world of unity and love for all. The apparent pain will turn to joy.

Just as we allow the birth of a child to come in its own time in the world of duality, the birth of this new earth will start in pain and end in the joy of love and unity of spirit.




BE AT PEACE, DEAR “ONE” OF MY HEART

I bring with me radiant colors of purple, gold and turquoise.

I come to fill your auric field with colors of such magnitude that you radiate their essence where ever you may find yourself in any moment…

I bring with me the everlasting love of the Holy Mother…

I bring with me peace, joy and good news…

I would like to go back in time, just for a moment…

My “son” was birthed to the world as a most radiant being of light who came with a mission to “die” to the unreal world…

allowing all to witness eternal life…

Yet, I, as a mother, endured much grief to bring this miracle to the world…

My grief was temporal, the miracle unending…

I carry within me the knowingness of the unconditional love of the Holy Mother, the compassion, the deep, deep trust that love is ever present, and that I am that love as are you, my beloved “son” of holy mother earth

I come to you this day to speak with you of a mission…

This mission is lifting the beloved mother earth into a new dimension, a new earth…

This new baby is coming, it is here, yet not birthed into your view from earthly eyes as of yet…

You are all the womb of this birth…

Before every birth of the precious child the mother experiences labor pains, does she not….?

Yet, right before the birth of the precious one, the pains get a little quicker, a little more painful….

Yet, once the baby is born, the mother cries with joy…

Remember these words of comfort in your next of days for I love you so……..

You are doing a most marvelous job of birthing your new world,

one that brings with it all of the radiance of your true home…

Unending waters of clear crystal beauty, friends and family frolicking in the abundance of light and love struggle will be a thing of the past

joy will be your ever lasting experience…

I am but a thought away come to me when you desire, and I will bless you

comfort you and hold you in my arms as my

new born “babe.”

Think of me often and know that all is well and that you are soooooooo loved and watched over…

carry peace within your heart

with love

Mother Mary thru denisa


No comments: