Monday, October 13, 2008

THE GOD SEED

As jeshua speaks from our perceived separate place he gentle guides us to the sacred heart of love that is the union grown in this sacred place. The separated thoughts of him and me dissolve into the smoke of illusions and we experience the Oneness that we are in the power of the I Am presence.

THE GOD SEED

WITHIN YOU I abide a magenta heart…

all of creation abides within this space of love…

filled with a love for you so deep, so true yet many times unnoticed

there is a seed of your true self within this magenta heart that is waiting to be

born again…

it is you waiting to be remembered

YOU MUST OPEN THE DOOR to this wondrous union of ME and YOU all you need do is knock…

I AM the master gardner of this seed…

every moment you come to me in this holy place I grace this seed

with waters of remembrance…

I nourish it, protect it and honor it

until you can ….. love it for yourself

the more you honor this seed of yourself (our union)

I allow you to take over more of my duties as the Master Gardner

until once again it blooms and grows into its knowingness that it too is I AM

the more you love this true self, this magenta heart bleeds into yours as one………..

this is your journey, my sweet seed of love…

THE VOICE FOR LOVE

deniseanew@aol.com

No comments: