Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love Self – the Way Home

Love Self – the Way Home

It is your mindset, dear one, that holds you back.

There is nothing in your life that can do that.

Only that which you hold in your mind as truth

stifles the very heart of you.

Your inability to move in any direction

is proof enough that the blockade stands within you.

Take heed of this.

Pay attention.

What you need to change is visible if you look.

Do you truly love your Self?

Do you understand what that means?

To love your Self is to love God.

Self and God are one and the same.

So I say to you: love your Self

And in loving your Self

You will find your way home.

Beloved, knowing Truth

Is a simple step once you realize

that step is within you to take.

It is a choice.

I choose to love my Self this day….

To honor my Self….to be honest in all things with Self.

This is the way home, beloved

And I wait with open arms to embrace you.

Love/anne

No comments: