Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Extended reading for "The Bridge Home"-- THE GARDEN

Extended reading for "The Bridge Home"

Denisa here speaks of the garden of awareness within our 3D world where through a willingness to root up all that is unlike love and see it for what it is, the illusion stemming from our false belief in separation, we ascend into our true presence as the creator of our world. A world where we experience “a field or ocean of awareness “while we are witnessing to the presence of love as seamless and eternal."

THE GARDEN

Within the garden, as you are willing to examine the roots of false beliefs that bring forth experience unlike love, you come to the truth of your being… your I AM PRESENCE…

Yes, even the energies of Jeshua fall away as they too ascend into the I AM.

This is the journey within the kingdom… the realization that I AM my own universe… that all within it is either reflecting my belief that only love is real or allowing me to witness a belief still carried deep within the soil of my garden that is not the truth of that which I Am

That being said, my beloved, it is time to take responsibility for your own universe… YOU ARE the ocean of love…there is nothing else! Yet the veil, the illusion, will show itself in many ways… as you move into your I AM PRESENCE the power you extend into

the illusion is the very power of love there is no other power!

When you use the power of love to BLESS ALL UNLIKE LOVE ITSELF appearing in your universe you transform it… thus, you ascend more and more into your I AM presence…

this process is eternal whether in body or not, you are eternally experiencing the love that this I AM PRESENCE embodies…. forever and ever this is your sojourn… all you need do

is proclaim that which YOU ARE… and you are

ABBA

you are GOD

ONE WITH ALL THAT IS…

forever EXPERIENCING

be-coming

the grandness

of that which you are eternally… a field of awareness witnessing the mystery

of love’s eternal presence

`DENISA`

No comments: