Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE ROCKING CHAIR OF ATONEMENT

THE ROCKING CHAIR OF ATONEMENT

Come this day deeply

down into our shared heart…

take your awareness

down as deeply as possible

and meet Me there…

I AM waiting for you

come sit in our rocking chair

and join me there

for I have waited oh so long

for you to come and sit with me…

you left me oh so long ago

to go and play in duality…

I AM here waiting…

let me enfold you in my

arms of love

and allow me to rock you

until you awaken

and remember this union we share…

this is the at-one-ment

beautiful one…

the atonement within

is your only true purpose…

to come to the knowingness

that we are ONE

always and forever

entwined in a love so glorious

that nothing you have ever

seen on your earth plane

could begin to mirror to you

this state of grace…

come rock with me now

and allow me to enfold you

with arms that you will

then remember

as YOU

~denisa~

www.anewnow.org

No comments: