Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ABUNDANCE

ABUNDANCE



I live in the loving hands of abundance

Surrounded by all that is good, holy and beautiful

The Voice within

Sings a song of endless gratitude

For this now moment.



The good, the holy and the beautiful

Come to me

and with open arms

I receive it all…..

blessing it

And extending it out to all in every direction



To receive all, give all without end.

To give all, receive all without end.



Inhale gratitude

Exhale appreciation



Embrace all.

Bless all.

Extend all.



I AM the good, the holy and the beautiful.



Love/anne


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Michael. There has been a very serious vote here where I live that I look to the fall for guidance from the Divine. Everything has gone full out to reveal abundance, the bumper crops of fruits and vegies, the intense rain we had after weeks of dry. The colors are piercingly brilliant. There is a bird I have never heard before that has been outside for the last few days. The moon was magnificent. How can I doubt the beneficience of creation. Life is Calling and the Earth is Smiling. Love Maggie