Thursday, October 23, 2008

A BUBBLE OF LOVE

A BUBBLE OF LOVE

you believe to see yourself as a body… yet, bodies are made

of temporal substance

the salt of the earth…my beloved

you are my very breath… every breath you take exudes my presence…

so… breathe ME IN for I AM but love then

breathe me out… for you are contained within a bubble of

energetic love!

as you KNOW the breath to be love you breathe me in and extend me out…

your universe becomes THAT WHICH I AM!

I AM BUT LOVE and you are ONE WITH ME… as you extend our breath from a place of love

you bring ME into the world……..

denisa


my breath

oh how i love it
all that i put without
is brought within
to be loved and
released for all to share
holding back just turns
my face red with rage
and renders me unconscious
now i choose to be awake
and extend the love i am to all

michael




No comments: