Friday, October 31, 2008

RELAX INTO MY LOVE…--connecting the dots

RELAX INTO MY LOVE…

surrender sweet one…

do you not know who stands

directly behind only you???

I AM

I do… my essence breathes you

I abide as YOU

observing your every moment

waiting for “you”

to remember ME…

the eternal YOU!!!

relax into my love…

step back from your body

and meld into our oneness…

then, breathe me in

and breathe me out…

now

we are as one…

do this each morning

before your
day begins to unfold…

it is all that has ever

needed “to be done”

EACH MORN

yet,

no earthly one knew

to speak these words to you…

I AM speaking with you now…

step back

and meld with me…

then

simply desire whatever

your heart would long for…

allow me to bring it

on the wings of love

in MY time…

you are ME

appearing in form

you have simply

forgotten

this truth…

and SO IT IS……..

~ Denisa ~


connecting the dots

as i breathe in love
i connect the dots
the dot that is
the essence of each
breathes out
sending out energy
to all the other dots
in and out of awareness
all blend as one
separate forms dissolve
the union of love
in all its manifestations
shines in the heavens

michael

-


www.anewnow.org

No comments: