Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Peace of God

The Peace of God

I have often said that all I want is the peace of God as if this was something that I needed to obtain. I know now that IT IS BUT A RECOGNITION OF WHO I AM. It is ever present with me as I allow all to flow as it flows without control, without manipulation, without care for outcome.

So when you seek peace know that

peace is a word heard often

yet misunderstood

peace is not something you gain…

it is who you are!!!!

when you let go of the

what if”s

and simply “BE”

there…right there…

YOU ARE

you are that expansion of love

that lives in its knowingness

that every moment is perfect

birthed from the Love

that contains you

your being-ness is a state of mind

it simply observes life’s moments

with gratitude and wonder

it knows itself to be that which it is

LOVE

it knows that every now moment

it finds itself to “be” in

is perfect!!!

it knows that Love enfolds all things

like the dew drop is embraced

by the ocean itself…

it knows there is only Love

So for peace’s sake walk your path the next few days

and let go of every what if,

could, should, why or how

thought

simply be

move with the flow

that life “brings to you”

you, my sweet one

are not living life

life itself

“Love”

is living you !!!!

you are simply the witness

whereby the God of you

experiences all of itself…

For the next few days each time you catch your mind saying

What if?

Could?

Should?

Why?

How?

Simply reply:

“I let these questions go as simply blocks to the awareness of myself.”

Record what you discover about yourself:

No comments: