Monday, January 12, 2009

~CHOOSE YOUR REALITY~

~CHOOSE YOUR REALITY~

~CHOOSE YOUR REALITY~

you are creators of your

own reality…

it is your “ perception” of all things

that creates your experience

your chosen experience

is your “free-will”

my dear hearts

you are now at this present time

seeing what I would call

“the splitting of two worlds

you will be able to see a world

that is full of fear and those who

are trying to hold onto “power”

I want you to abandon that world

in your mind…

I will call it now the

“world mind”

I ask of you to live in your

true nature

your “Christ Mind”

Christ Consciousness

is what I birthed as I walked

your plane…

I was not Jesus the Christ

I was Jesus who birthed Christ…

it is simply a choice

choose to see only love

in your own reality…

your own universe…

cultivate seeds of thoughts

of joy, unlimited ness,

abundance and love

do not look to the world mind

for your reality any longer…

I am asking you to create

your own….

as you do this for me

you will see that your own

personal reality will be overflowing

with “miracles”

it is a choice made…

yet, I say unto you

“Christ mind” is being planted deeply

into the fabric of your reality

you are my hands and my feet…

when enough of you are living in this way

the whole will be lifted

in the twinkling of an eye…

every day

choose love…

do all those things that bring you joy

love your selves completely

treat your selves like the gods and goddesses

your truly are…

you are not here to save the old world

that is crumbling as I speak

you are here

to create a personal world

of joy and love

this alone raises the vibration

of the whole…

there is no other way

contemplate this deeply

and heed the trumpet call…

with that

I bid you adieu

Jeshua

No comments: