Friday, April 3, 2009

My Two Hearts

My Two Hearts

i know the Voice of Love
to be within my sacred heart
the heart i share with all
the other heart sustains me
in the form i choose to show
and through this separate form
my sacred heart reveals
to all the world the face of Love
welcoming all to come home
to this shared heart of God
expressed as my shining face

michael




~ WHY I SPEAK THRU THIS ONE ~

I AM THE VOICE

that lives within your heart…

where else would you possibly

find me???

of course

I am the very love

that sustains you…

as that

I am the very truth

that the “world” cannot teach you…

therefore,

the goal of these messages

is to bring you home

to my voice…

how do you do that???

come unto ME and bring me

your thoughts…

deliver them like fine silver

on a golden table…

I will answer you with

thoughts worthy of gold…

for I AM the golden one

and you are one with me…

it is time to come “home”

to your own truth

your own perfect “voice”

be with this

drink it in..

~the voice of love~

deniseanew@aol.com

No comments: