Saturday, April 25, 2009

~ FEARS PRESENCE ~

~ FEARS PRESENCE ~
arises within me
in the 3:00 AM moment
its familiar face shows itself
to me
not knowing from whence it came
i embrace its presence
ahhhhh
another moment for the servant of love
to bring fears unreality thru my
vehicle of love
i allow its unreality
to flow thru me...
untouched by its cry
i dissolve it back into love
simply a vehicle
of loves yearning
to expand itself...
i fall back to sleep
and awaken with a smile...
my beloved whispers to me
blessed are you
for knowing the reality
of service...
now, i will go and play
denisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I allow its unreality to flow through me. Another moment for the servant to bring fear through love the love vehicle-
I dissolve it back into love.
fear is love's yearning to expand itself.
blessed are you for knowing the reality of service'
thank you!

Sarita said...

beautiful... thank you.... :-)

Pamangela said...

Love Fear
As I embrace fear and give it back to love what remains is my/your sweet precious breath and rememberance that we are eternal and nothing and no experience can dissolve the love that I am/we are
Loving myself, the whole and fear back into the nothingness of eternity.