Thursday, April 2, 2009

~ a grand dance ~

~ a grand dance ~

there is only one eternal dance…

you and me…

you desire…

I bring forth that which

is your perfect answer…

I am bringing in much love

thru light energy unto

all of planet earth…

it brings up the shadow that must

be healed

within you…

that shadow has been all unlike love

you have believed to be true…

as it dissolves into the nothingness

it came from

you see my face

as your own…

there will be no more distortion…

only you and me

in the eternal dance of love…

I am but a thought away

think of me this day

and trust me to bring you

all that “keeps” love’s presence

from your awareness…

it is a grand dance

if you would but allow it…

this is so…

the voice of love

thru

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is forgiveness in action, this dance. We would have the light be shown to our eyes.
OwlJulie