Thursday, April 2, 2009

~ HOW DEEPLY ~

~ HOW DEEPLY ~

how deeply

can I see only “me”

how deeply can I “know”

that what I perceive in “another”

comes from within me

projected onto them…

how long will I “judge” what

I think I see

instead of seeing only the DIVINE ME…

diligence for the kingdom…

forgiveness of self

and allowance of all feelings

brings me to the open shore

where children play, birds sing

and life is anew again…

I clear the “stuck energies”

that are the veil of illusion

through myself…

I AM a never ending servant

of love…

an eternal creator who has simply

been sleeping…

a new now…

I start again with a new now

reminding myself that

all are Christ …

denisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgiveness is clearing away the energies of dark illusion to allow the light and joy to come back home and take its rightful place. Back on the seashore, we dance and sing in celebration of life, of togetherness, and of His love.
OwlJulie